FALLS CREEK CONFERENCE CENTER REGULATIONS
*The following information contains rules and regulations set by the Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center. Rewired, an event using Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center as a venue, and all of it’s attendees are required to follow these rules and regulation.
The Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center is owned and operated by the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma (BGCO) and all regulations are in place to help maintain an environment that affords the opportunity for all guests to have a quality experience.
Code of Conduct
- The Conference Center reserves the right to terminate any individual or group whose actions do not align with the Baptist Faith and Message by which we operate.
- Guests will remain on Conference Center property or will be considered trespassing on adjacent properties.
- Tobacco, alcohol, illegal substances, firearms and knives are not permitted on Conference Center property. Possession of such items will result in immediate dismissal of the individual from the campus.
- Clothing that displays the above listed items and substances is not permitted on campus.
Facilities & Grounds Rules
- Restricted or employee only areas are to be observed at all times with no exceptions.
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own golf carts, ATVs, etc.
- A campus wide speed limit is 10 MPH and is in effect at all times.
- Vandalism or damage of BGCO property may result in the removal of guests, and incurs a matching damage fee.
- The use of drones is prohibited on grounds, unless authorization is granted directly from the Conference Center Director.
- Fireworks, water balloons, shaving cream or other “prank” materials are not permitted on grounds. Additional damage fees will be added on should guests ignore this regulation.
Recreation & Activities
- All guests are required to fill out a Falls Creek Adult Release Form or Falls Creek Student Release Form.
- Those ages of 14-17 must have a parent or legal guardian attend the retreat.
- Those 13 and younger are NOT allowed to attend Rewired.
- No elements, including, but not limited to, skate park, ropes course elements, zip line and swimming are allowed to be used except under the direction of Conference Center employees. Elements are considered off limits unless a staff member is present.
- In the event of a medical emergency, Guests are required to notify the Conference Centers immediately for our incident reporting. (580) 369-2101