The 3rd Annual Rewired Fitness Throwdown will consist of five partner WODs. Three out of the five WODs will have designated start times which will be outlined on the rewired program. The remaining two WODs will be floating WODs. Each team will be responsible for completing them during their free time at Rewired. Each team should come prepared for fun and hard workouts. WODs will be programmed for the general public so anyone who wants to test their fitness level can form a two-man team to compete. All the movement standards will be released here, on the Rewired website a few weeks prior to the conference.
- Teams of 2 Men Each
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place prizes will be awarded
- $5 entry fee (in addition to the conference fee) – proceeds go to support Camp Perfect Wings
WOD #1 – 12:00pm-1:00pm
WOD #2 – 4:30pm-6:00pm
WOD #3 – 6:00am-7:00am
Snatch: The bar must start on the ground. Athlete must take the bar from ground to overhead in one movement. The bar may not contact the athlete above the hips. Press out is allowed if the bar does not contact the head or shoulders. Bar must finish overhead locked out with hips all the way open and feet under the hips.
Clean: The bar starts on the ground. Athlete must get the barbell to the shoulders. The movement is complete when the athlete is standing up with hips and knees locked out and elbows in front of the barbell. Squat clean or power clean are allowed.
Hang Clean: The bar starts on the ground. Athlete must stand up with hips and knees locked out before moving into the hang position. The hang position begins anywhere above the knee and below the hips. Athlete must get the barbell to the shoulders. The movement is complete when the athlete is standing up with hips and knees locked out and elbows in front of the barbell. Squat clean or power clean are allowed.
Front Squat: Barbell starts on the athlete’s shoulders in a front rack position. The athlete must reach full depth on the squat. Hips below parallel. The movement is complete when the athlete has returned to a standing position with hips and knees locked out at the top of the movement.
Shoulder to Overhead: The bar must start on the shoulders and finish overhead locked out over the shoulders. The bar must be in line with the shoulders and elbows locked out along with hips and knees locked out as well. The bar may be pressed, push pressed or jerked as long as the finish position is achieved.
Deadlift: The barbell starts on the ground. That athlete must stand up with the barbell finishing with arms, hips and kneed locked out in a standing position. The bar may be dropped from the top. The bar must settle on the ground before the next rep begins. Athlete may not catch it off a bounce and stand up with the bar.
Body Weight Movements:
Pull Up: Arms must be locked out from a hanging position with feet of the ground. The chin must be visibly above the bar for the rep to count. You may kip or use strict movement. Burpee: From a standing position, athlete must lay flat on the ground with the chest all the way on the ground. Athlete may step or jump to a standing position. The rep is over when the athlete has jumped with hips all the way open and hands above the head.
Box Jump Over: Both feet begin on the ground. The athlete may jump or step onto the box. If jumping or stepping on the box, both feet must contact the box before the athlete moves to the other side. Athlete does not need to stand up on the box. They only must make it to the other side of the box. They may choose to jump over the box in one movement, but the feet must pass over the box and not around the box. The rep ends when the athlete has landed on the opposite side of the box.
Hand Release Push Up: Rep begins in a plank position. Chest must contact the ground and hands come up off the ground before pressing back into a plank position. No peeling off the ground
DB Front Squat: One head of each DB must rest on the shoulders. Athletes will pass through a full squat with DB’s on shoulders. Hips must go below parallel and hips and knees must be locked out at the top at the end of the rep.
Russian KB Swing: KB starts in a hang position. Athlete must swing the KB above the plane of their shoulders for the rep to count. Dropping the KB will result in a 5 Burpee penalty immediately.
- Max Snatch, Five Minutes for each member to reach a max weight.
- Partner Sled Pull Sprits. Details will be revealed on site.
- For Time…
- Trail Run
- 80 Burpees
- 60 DB Front Squats (#30)
- 40 Hand Release Push Ups
- 20 Deadlifts (#225)
- 6 Min Complex Max Rep Complex…
- 1 Squat Clean + 1 Squat Hang Clean + 1 Front Squat + 1 Shoulder to Overhead = 1 REP
- Choose your weight (#95 / #115 / #135)
- Partners have six minutes to get as many reps of the complex as possible. They must complete the complex unbroken for the “rep” to count. 1 rep equals all four reps of the complex. The score will be the total number of reps times the weight on the barbell.
- Rest 2 Min into next WOD
- 7 Min AMRAP
- 10 Squat Snatches 95#
- 10 Burpees
- Partner may break the reps up as needed to complete the moments.
- 8 Min AMRAP “You – Go – I – GO” Between Movements…
- 8 Pull Ups
- 10 Box Jump Overs (24 inch)
- 12 Russian KB Swings (53)
- Partners will alternate through movements. Partner one completes 8 pull ups, then partner two completes 10 Box Jump Overs, then partner one completes 12 KB Swings and so on for 8 minutes. Score is total rounds and reps completed.
- Top 3 teams will compete during this WOD.
- This WOD will be reveled on site right after WOD 3 is completed!!
Enjoy this time of Fellowship and competing with your fellow brothers in Christ!!