Advanced Men’s Ministry Training (AMMT)
A war is being waged for the souls of men. It is time faithful men band together to reach and disciple men in their church and community. AMMT (Advanced Men’s Ministry Training) is a process driven men’s ministry model that equips men to reach and disciple men through the local church. Men who attend the training will:
- Learn how to assemble a team for long term ministry impact
- Develop a discipleship strategy that impacts a man’s relationship with God, his family, his church and his world
- Plan effective events that capture men with the right next steps
- Learn how to support and encourage their pastor
- Learn how to create a leadership engine that supports the vision and mission of your church
The following tools are for those who are currently using our Advance Ministry Training materials. These tools are for brainstorming, planning and organizing your Men’s Ministry.
We are currently re-working the AMMT material.
The workbooks are not available for purchase at this time. We hope to have the updated material available soon.
LEADER GUIDE SESSIONS
**NOTE: If your Men’s Ministry is struggling, not active or is just starting out, please begin with Session 5. Then go back and do Sessions 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8.
- Leader Guide – Session 1
- Leader Guide – Session 2
- Leader Guide – Session 3
- Leader Guide – Session 4
- Leader Guide – Session 5
- Leader Guide – Session 6
- Leader Guide – Session 7
- Leader Guide – Session 8
These are additional worksheets that are also available (and explained) inside the AMMT Student Workbook.
- Worksheet – Year Event Calendar Sheet
- Worksheet – Manhood Culture Assessment
- Worksheet – 3-5 Year Strategy
- Worksheet – Leadership Team Audit
- Worksheet – Team Accountability Worksheet
- Worksheet – Church Activity Planning Sheet
- Worksheet – Identifying the Tribes of Men
- Worksheet – Event Planning Worksheet
- Worksheet – Leadership Recruiting Worksheet
- Worksheet – Vision Map Worksheet
Other Printable Tools
Below are other resources to help with the material contained withing the Training Manual.
Below are the videos for each of the 8 sessions. These videos can be used for men who miss a session but don’t want to miss the content for that session.
Family & Men’s Ministry Specialist
Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma
Stephen “Bubba” Burcham
Men’s Ministry Leader
First Baptist Church, Broken Arrow
Cherokee Hills Baptist Church, OKC