Advanced Men’s Ministry Training (AMMT)
A war is being waged for the souls of men. It is time faithful men band together to reach and disciple men in their church and community. AMMT (Advanced Men’s Ministry Training) is a process driven men’s ministry model that equips men to reach and disciple men through the local church. Men who attend the training will:
- Learn how to assemble a team for long term ministry impact
- Develop a discipleship strategy that impacts a man’s relationship with God, his family, his church and his world
- Plan effective events that capture men with the right next steps
- Learn how to support and encourage their pastor
- Learn how to create a leadership engine that supports the vision and mission of your church
A REVISION TO THE AMMT MATERIAL IS UNDERWAY!
As with many materials written, we are revising the AMMT material to keep it current. This rewrite includes editing, rearranging current material and adding new material. The structure and content of this rewrite will include all of the incredible tools that were available in the current material but will be more suitable for all churches to use without having a trainer on site to lead you through it.
We hope to have it ready to use in the Fall of 2017. We will post on our social media once this process is complete and it is ready for use.
The AMMT Toolbox is temporarily unavailable on our website. If you have our current material, and would like access to the AMMT Toolbox, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the resources you need.
Family & Men's Ministry Specialist